I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me.victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under the promotional company name of Google Ad Doctor.

They are the actual scam and they are retaliating for me disputing their charges on my Credit Card. Since I started the dispute I have been threatened with just this type harassment using their influence online as well legal action and problems with iGalen, the company I work with. As they did here, they provided a false Breach of Conduct complaint with the company I work with, iGalen, using a false name and even getting terminology wrong in their complaint, stating they were a Diamond Level distributor with Isagenix. Isagenix does not have a Diamond Level.

I have been receiving constant automated calls saying either that legal action has been filed, there is a warrant out for my arrest, or Revenue Canada had filed action against me. After I canceled their services and started my dispute they actually had the nerve to bill me again under a different name and amount. Mastercard has refunded all charges from this company and their investigation continues.

I had several associates also conned by this group so it further infuriated them when I passed on to them that they should also get their money back.If anyone wishes to contact me for further information, please do to brentguild@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Getting scammed, Being harrassed online, Automated threatening phone calls, False complaints filed against me.

Had an Experience with Igalen Victoria Com?

Comments